New Substantia Jones

Couple months ago, some fellow fat chicks and I were asked to help CafePress choose some bigger new T-shirt cuts and sizes. I wasn’t able to make the try-on party, but knowing bigger sizes were coming has had me checking the site nearly every day since.

They’re here. And they can accommodate up to 64 inches of backtastic.

To celebrate, SubstantiaJones.com has pruned some of the dustier old designs (though plenty of old school fat-poz remains) and has added something new. The above little (well, big) number is on its way to me now, and no more will I have to stretch my SubJo duds over my laughs-at-XL ass.

I’ll report back. In the meantime, go. Buy. Wallow in Substantia Jones’ dewy fields of stuff for fat girls and the fat admirers who hump them, the latter of whom are advised, “If you’re gonna play it, display it.”

Eat that, closet FAs.

5 comments:

Dee Fish said...

Nice stuff! I might have to order something.

Zoidberg said...

I'm gonna sound like a pervert but... who's that hot chick in the pic? :D

Miss P-Pie said...

PERVERT!

(Sorry. But you handed me that one.)

But f'reals, Atlya, that's Miss Substantia Jones. Ten pounds of fluff in a five pound bag. And she appreciates the compliment.

~ Pleasure Pie

Zoidberg said...

Glad she appreciates! :D

Miss P-Pie said...

Why, appreciatin's her hobby! It's usually directed toward frozen desserts and Horace Silver records, but compliments are nice, too.