The Bacon Scarf

‘Bout a month ago I came this close to dropping twenty-five crispies on a Towelie towel. I finally talked myself down, using the argument I’m a grown-ass woman, not a dreadheaded dorm-hound. I managed to get past it, but it took damn near as much restraint as it takes me to make an 8-oz. tub of scallion cream cheese last through a weekend’s worth of bagels.

Well, again I’m tempted by a silly swath of cloth. Temptation at the hands of Shopsin’s General Store. (Click the bacon above to see the latest coded announcement I’ve gotten in the mail from Mr. S.) I’ve seen other bacon scarves (!), not all of them intentional. But this one’s by far the porkiest. Even if it is unscented. (Sad face.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, but not as cool as my mutton muffler.

Anonymous said...

A bacon scented scarf would be a fun gift for a dog hater.

Anonymous said...

A bacon scarf? Is that anything like beef curtains? :D

Miss P-Pie said...

What a buncha hams. (Though the mutton muffler sounds warm.)

Thanks for the funny, People.