Things You'd Think Would Be Delicious, But Ain't...

A Wheat Thin schmeared with cream cheese and topped with a dried Turkish apricot.

Mmmkay, that's all I have right now. I guess 'cause most things are delicious. Just an excuse, really, to dash off a quick note to let y'all know I'm:

A) Still alive.
B) Still eating.
C) Still itchin' to blather on endlessly about A and B.

Thing is, I've been maniacally busy and doing a wee bit of globetrotting (well, one modest sliver of the globe) and will continue to be for a bit yet. But I shall return, surely by the end of the year, perhaps by the end of the month, at which time I'll share tales of eating my way through six states.

So, like the lions in front of the New York Public Library, patience and fortitude, my peeps. You be patient, and I'll be gobbling up the fortitude. (Which, by the way, tastes great atop a cream cheese schmeared Wheat Thin.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to point out that those lions have been sitting still in the same place simply because they are made of marble and marble creatures are not by nature all that ambulatory. It's entirely possible that, having sat that still in the same place for 96 years, they are actually FAR LESS patient and fortitudious than ANY of your readers, all of whom i assume have been free to roam at will during that time.

I feel sure, though, that, were they free to get up and move about and had internet connections, they would be as delighted to see MS P back on the case as the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

If I were waiting to hear more from you in this blog, my uterus would've dried up by now.

Or something.

Anonymous said...

for all the crumbs you're (not) throwing my way, i could have died 10 times over! starrrrrvinnnnnnnng!


jericasdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hunnnnngry! huuuuungry!