TastyKake Puts Your B'ness in the Street


Speaking of talking dirty via snack food, earlier this week my beau, responding to my jones for the delightful but elusive TastyKake Coconut Cream Pie, ordered a 9-pack shipped to me from their website. The Philly-based goodie monger serves the Northeast, but not to the tune of adequately stocking Manhattan shelves with this particular not-too-confectious confection. When prompted to type in a message to the gift recipient, he did so, not knowing the message is displayed ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE SHIPPING CARTON.

TastyKake.com rocks in several whicha ways (and my pies are delish, thanks), but be forewarned. If you don’t want the postman to know which of your girlfriend’s undiepants are your faves, or you’d rather the doorman not be hipped to what comes between “I wanna” and “your brains out,” best limit your gift messages to the text equivalent of a friendly handshake.

As luck would have it, my man was more in the mood to grouse this time, complete with angry typo.

No comments: