Forget former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan's new bombshell book (I'm gonna get the beau to read it to me real slow while I wank), and the Chicago train derailment Bush caused to deflect from the book... this is big news: Ben & Jerry's has a new flavor. Inspired by John Lennon, Imagine Whirled Peace is "caramel and sweet cream ice creams" placidly swirled with toffee cookie bits and serenely adorned with chocolate fudge peace signs.

What? No Yoko chunks? Ah, well. Sounds positively groovy, regardless.

UPDATE: The toffee cookie bits could've been a lot cookier, and the peace signs disappointed me. Caught one of 'em with a rolled up issue of National Review in his boot, in fact. I'll just stick with Chunky Monkey and keep my pacifism outta my frozen dairy desserts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad it doesn't have peas in it.

PP Fan

Anonymous said...

Are you? I'd think a pp fan wouldn't object to that ingredient.